Just what is an air fryer? A countertop appliance that uses hot air to cook food instead of using oil. It has a fan that circulates hot air around the food, much like a convection oven but smaller and gives off less heat. They use little to no oil. Faberware is a known brand of many kitchen gadgets, cookware, and cooking utensils. Read on for my FaberWare air fryer review, a great alternative to deep-frying! And healthier!
Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at NO additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Multi-functional and versatile, for frying, baking, grilling, and roasting with little-to-no oil added, great for traditional French fries and Onion rings
- Powerful air frying technology with a rapid hot air circulation system that gives your food a crispy fried finish
- Cooks steaks, roasted potatoes, vegetables, frozen food, french fries, and more
- No oil smell, no splatter, no mess
- Fast cooking performance and very short preheating time enables you to prepare a meal for the whole family in record time
- Temperature/Timer knobs to help with precise cooking
- Farberware fryer includes a recipe book with over 25 recipes to help you get started on making
- 3.2 qt food basket with FDA approved non-stick coating
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe parts (food basket, basket holder)
- Non-slip feet
- Cool-touch housing and handle
- Protective plastic cover on food basket release button prevents accidental drop of the food basket holder
- Recommended cooking capacity up to 2 lb
- Very easy clean-up. Wipe the unit down with warm soapy water. The food basket and holder are dishwasher safe.
- No greasy mess. No splattering of grease
- Cool to touch
- If cooking for a large family you will have to cook in batches.
- It is somewhat loud when in use.
What People Are Saying
Many stated they loved it. It performed as described. Not only for frying french fries, fresh as well as frozen but for vegetables, chicken, steaks, and baked potatoes. It was stated they will never use the microwave again for baking whole potatoes. “Better than at a restaurant”. You do need to shake the basket halfway through the cooking process. There were a few complaints regarding the button release for the basket sticking. I have this fryer and have used it many times and so far I have not had a problem with this. It is well worth the price. I made “fried chicken” in mine and it turned out wonderful. My husband and I also love french fries. I just cut the fries and soak them in water for thirty minutes as per the recipe book that comes with it. I then dried the potatoes and drizzled them with a tablespoon of vegetable oil. You can use any oil that you prefer.
I recommend the FaberWare air fryer. I love mine. It is a great option for a single or two-person household. I have made chicken in mine and tastes just like fried chicken. It is somewhat light and I keep it in the cupboard and when I’m ready to use it, is light enough for me to get it out. I use mine frequently especially when I get hungry for french fries. I much prefer fresh french fries to frozen.
Air frying your food is much healthier, doesn’t heat up the kitchen when using as opposed to the oven. The temperature and timer knobs help with more precise cooking. They use little to no oil so no greasy mess. Get that deep-fried taste without the grease. The FaberWare air fryer is competitively priced. You can always pay more for a bigger air fryer but the Faberware air fryer will get the job done and the price can’t be beaten. Although, if you are cooking several foods it will have to be done in batches.
You can get your Faberware air fryer from Amazon, Walmart, and eBay to name a few. Compare prices.
Please leave a comment below and tell me your experiences with air fryers. And If you own a Faberware Air Fryer. I would love to know your thoughts on the product.
Have A Wonderful Day!